For sale · Desinić · Krapinsko-zagorska
For sale is about 13HA land in the area of Poljana Sutlanska, in a quiet location that guarantees privacy, peace and rest.Additional photos from the terrain are coming soon.The terrain is mainly composed of forests and meadows, with access road that passes through the property.The land of 133.795m2 is mostly of regular shape, and measures cca 290m in length.
st.
The history of the Old Village begins with the erection of Tito's monument, the work of Antun Augustinčić, 1948.
in front of his home in 1952.
A museum is established in Kumrovac.
First of all, the renovation of Josip Broz Tito's birthplace begins, i.e. the return to its original state.
Today, the birthplace of Josip Broz Tito is located at the beginning of the Museum and contains historical and ethnological exhibits.
The spatial plan of Kumrovac is adopted and the criteria for restoration are determined, where it is necessary to base on the authenticity of the objects and their purpose from the turn of 19.
in 20.
century, preservation of cultural and historical value and restoration of indigenous vegetation.
The old ruined houses, valuable examples of rural construction had to be bought from the owners, and the demolished buildings had to be rebuilt in the same place.So far, about 40 residential, economic and auxiliary buildings have been arranged, so that Staro Selo is by far the most attractive facility of its kind in Croatia.
Visitors can see permanent ethnological exhibitions of the traditional way of life in the area of the Sutla River from the end of the 19th century.
centuries, such as
Zagorje Wedding, Life of a young married couple, From hemp to linen, Crafts of Kovački, Pottery, From grain to breadcrumbs, etc.The monument to our beautiful Surrounded by the ruins of Cesergrad and the chapel of Mother of God Risvička, at the entrance to the municipality of Kumrovec, on the road to Klanjec-Kumrovec
The monument was erected on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the anthem of the Brothers of the Croatian Dragon in honor of its author Antun Mihanović.Today, the official anthem of the Republic of Croatia was first published at 10.
"Danice" issue 1835.
and 1846.
It is performed by Josip Runjanin.
By the end of the century, the song became very popular among Croatians and received a new name according to the first verses “Beautiful Our Homeland”.
In the already legendary place of the inspiration of Antun Mihanović for this song, the Brothers of the Croatian Dragon in a short period of three months erect an obelisk according to the design of the sculptor Rudolf Ivanković.The monument, 13.2 meters high, with a large folk ceremony and a large crowd, was unveiled 24.
November 1935.
On the monument there is a memorial plaque with the first verses of the hymn, a relief depicting Antun Mihanović and a carved inscription.The Chapel of the Mother of God of Risvička In a beautiful place, almost vertically on the hill above the monument "Our Beautiful" is the chapel of the Mother of God of Risvička.The chapel is first mentioned in 1639.
And only part of its description is given the bell and the three altars.
Over time, the chapel was rebuilt, and only the statue of the Mother of God was preserved from the original inventory.
>>bos_Latn<< Towards a Visitation 1687.
In the central niche was a statue of the Mother of God with the moon at her feet and little Jesus and a scepter in her hands.
The statues of St. Peter and John the Evangelist stood on the sides.
Up to 1802.
The chapel has a completely new main altar under the title of the Miraculous Madonna.This main altar, although quite worn out today, is the most valuable part of the inventory.The Chapel of the "Holy Rock"In Canonical Visitations of the Chapel of the Holy Rock on Kumrovec Hill is first mentioned in 1686.
year, with the statues of St.
Hand, st.
Sebastian, st.
George and St. George.
Rosalie.
Due to age and narrowness in 1739.
A new chapel was erected for 600 people, statues and an altar were moved, as well as old nativity scenes, and the altars of St. John were added.
Valentine and the Sorrowful Lady.
It was built as a pledge against the plague, and remained for a long time unfinished.The believers gave 1844.
chapel painted, and 1848.
other organs were placed in it.
The old Baroque chapel was demolished in 1962.
for political reasons, and against the will of Josip Broz Tito in whose name this was done.
Today, only the excavated and restored foundations on the hill above the Villa "Kumrovec" remain from that old chapel.The new church of the Holy Hand was built at the other end of Kumrovac along the road, but only with the statue of the saint, much poorer decorated than the previous one.On the slope below Razvor, the Erddy count's curia itself, built around 1780.
Late Baroque style.
This noble family, in addition to the property in Varaždin, also owned the new Courts of Klanječka, and this smaller castle kuria.
On the ground floor of the curia was a large kitchen with a bread oven and space for food preparation, while in the back was a wine cellar with a barrel-shaped bolt vault.
Upstairs led wooden stairs, and from the spacious corridor left and right led the doors to the children's rooms.
Through the massive double-winged door, the central room of the palace was entered, and to the left and right of it were smaller lounges in which to eat, while next to them were the bedrooms.
Today, the course has been converted to Villa Mlinarić. In the course of her earliest childhood, she was offered her services by Countess Sidonija Erddy Rubido, the most famous singer of the time (19th century), and the first Croatian opera prima donna (the fire supporter of the Illyrian Revival), who was the first to publicly sing in Croatian ("More Croatia not to fail in Croatia").
Price: 249.000 €
Show on the map
Desinić is a village and municipality in Krapina-Zagorje County in Croatia.
Population: 2 530
Source: Wikipedia